Friday, October 19, 2012

Dewy Dawns

Hey everyone! I'm growing tired of continually apologizing for not having posted in a while, but I have to apologize one more time. I am sorry for not posting in quit a while. My family and I have  been quit busy, but I thought it was time for an update. We went camping last week near Grandfather Mountain and came back very thankful that we occupy a lovely home so near the glorious ocean. Don't misunderstand, we enjoyed visiting the mountains, huddling around a warm fire and wear some of our long unused sweaters and coats from Connecticut, but I think we tend to be warm weather people. I think one of my greatest pleasures when camping is waking up with my father and preparing breakfast which, of course, includes several steaming, delicious pots of coffee. The mornings in the mountains were algid (yes, this is a word look it up if you don't know what it means), dewy, and lovely. All that Lord creates is so wondrously beautiful! I thought I'd share a few photos from our wonderful trip.







No comments:

Post a Comment