Monday, August 13, 2012

Valkyrie

My mother, my sister and I just finished watching the wonderful TV documentary titled 'Valkyrie: The Plot to Kill Hitler'. I rarely recommend movies or documentaries unless I feel that valuable time is well spent in watching them. I ama great advocate of everyone and every generation knowing their history; I am especially fond of the history of World War II, because it provides such wonderful examples of what becomes of men that think themselves higher than God, and also, of men who are true men of God and hold to biblical principles that show how no regime, no conspiracy, no nation, no army, no man is capable of anything without the express will of God. Evil will, in the end, always fall.

You did not bear the shame.
You resisted.
You bestowed an eternally vigilant symbol of change
by sacrificing your impassioned lives for freedom, justice and honor.
~Memorial to the German Resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment